Thursday, August 30, 2012

Corkscrews and Loops

Lately I feel that I have been putting too much information online about what's going on in my life. I've been trying to keep some updated through social networking because this is the only means to do so. However, I still think I'm going to cut back all the stuff about what I'm up to, and more just random thinking. With that said...


I had another loop up, down, and right turn in my life happen today. Now like I said above, I'm not going to get into the little details of it all. If you absolutely must know, then text or call me. Also, send me a message or DM. But it's not for the public, just those that I trust to know. But basically with the Berry Farm, I was only going to be working 2 days a week. And on every shift I've worked so far, they cut me back to half a shift. So that's approximately 8 hours a week. Living on my own now, that doesn't pay for anything. That doesn't even cover gas to jump on the 5 and get their. Unfortunately, I had to give them my goodbyes.


I have a second interview tomorrow with a restaurant I'm very fond of. They make the best chipotle chicken sandwiches! If things work out with them, Great! And I'll be back on track soon. If not, I made peace with it and am taking a different road in life.


That's basically it. Will I be traveling on Road A or Road B next week. I'm not sure yet. But God will lead me through whichever he chooses. And I can't wait for the adventures on both. Because both have pros and cons, and both are new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment