Monday, October 8, 2012

White Noise

I'll be honest. I want to vent. I want to pour everything that's inside of me right now out on my blog. Because when I write things down, I can see choices and options more clearly. But I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to be THAT person, or a negative person, and quite frankly, I know you don't want to read about it. Plus I don't trust many people to know that much about me behind the scenes. I've let my closest family and friends know what's up, and they have helped me a ton.

I will ask for your prayers. Not just for me, but for everyone. It seems a lot of people are struggling right now, and we all can use some help.

I can really feel a change inside of me that's going to happen. Here's hoping it's for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment